Fossil sister group of craniates: Predicted and found
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 258, Issue 1, pages 1–31, October 2003
How to Cite
Mallatt, J. and Chen, J.-y. (2003), Fossil sister group of craniates: Predicted and found. J. Morphol., 258: 1–31. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10081
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2003
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 40132010, 499972042
- National Dept. of Science & Technology of China. Grant Number: G2000077700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!