J. Grandage presented complete architectural data for muscles of the equine distal forelimb at the Annual General Meeting of the Anatomical Society of Great Britain and Ireland. Only a partial report of these data are available in Grandage (1981).
Architectural properties of distal forelimb muscles in horses, Equus caballus†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 258, Issue 1, pages 106–114, October 2003
How to Cite
Brown, N. A.T., Kawcak, C. E., McIlwraith, C. W. and Pandy, M. G. (2003), Architectural properties of distal forelimb muscles in horses, Equus caballus. J. Morphol., 258: 106–114. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10113
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2003
- Robert and Beverly Lewis Thoroughbred Racing, LLC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!