Original molluscan radula: Comparisons among Aplacophora, Polyplacophora, Gastropoda, and the Cambrian fossil Wiwaxia corrugata
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 257, Issue 2, pages 219–245, August 2003
How to Cite
Scheltema, A. H., Kerth, K. and Kuzirian, A. M. (2003), Original molluscan radula: Comparisons among Aplacophora, Polyplacophora, Gastropoda, and the Cambrian fossil Wiwaxia corrugata. J. Morphol., 257: 219–245. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10121
- Issue online: 29 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2003
- National Science Foundation PEET award (Partnerships for Enhancing Expertise in Taxonomy). Grant Number: DEB-9521930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!