Patterns of spatial and temporal visceral arch muscle development in the Mexican axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum)
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 261, Issue 2, pages 131–140, August 2004
How to Cite
Ericsson, R. and Olsson, L. (2004), Patterns of spatial and temporal visceral arch muscle development in the Mexican axolotl (Ambystoma mexicanum). J. Morphol., 261: 131–140. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10151
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
- Helge Ax:son Johnsons Stiftelse
- Stiftelsen Lars Hiertas Minne
- Stiftelsen för Zoologisk Forskning
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: OL 134/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!