Location of the ureteral openings in the cloacas of tinamous, some ratite birds, and crocodilians: A primitive character
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 260, Issue 2, pages 234–246, May 2004
How to Cite
Oliveira, C. A., Silva, R. M., Santos, M. M. and Mahecha, G. A. B. (2004), Location of the ureteral openings in the cloacas of tinamous, some ratite birds, and crocodilians: A primitive character. J. Morphol., 260: 234–246. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10217
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG)
- Pro-Reitoria de Pesquisa da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (PRPq-UFMG), Brazil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!