Ultrastructure of the calcium-sequestering gastrodermal cell in the hydroid Hydractinia symbiolongicarpus (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa)
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 260, Issue 2, pages 255–270, May 2004
How to Cite
Dandar-Roh, A. M., Rogers-Lowery, C. L., Zellmann, E. and Thomas, M. B. (2004), Ultrastructure of the calcium-sequestering gastrodermal cell in the hydroid Hydractinia symbiolongicarpus (Cnidaria, Hydrozoa). J. Morphol., 260: 255–270. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10220
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, the State of North Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!