Slow-tonic muscle fibers and their potential innervation in the turtle, Pseudemys (Trachemys) scripta elegans
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 264, Issue 1, pages 62–74, April 2005
How to Cite
Callister, R. J., Pierce, P. A., McDonagh, J. C. and Stuart, D. G. (2005), Slow-tonic muscle fibers and their potential innervation in the turtle, Pseudemys (Trachemys) scripta elegans. J. Morphol., 264: 62–74. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10318
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
- United States Public Health Service (USPHS). Grant Numbers: NS 20577, 07309, HD 62915
- University of Newcastle Visiting Faculty Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!