Relationship between vestibular lamina, dental lamina, and the developing oral vestibule in the upper jaw of the field vole (Microtus agrestis, Rodentia)
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 265, Issue 3, pages 264–270, September 2005
How to Cite
Witter, K., Pavlikova, H., Matulova, P. and Misek, I. (2005), Relationship between vestibular lamina, dental lamina, and the developing oral vestibule in the upper jaw of the field vole (Microtus agrestis, Rodentia). J. Morphol., 265: 264–270. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10356
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2005
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 304/02/0448
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: COST project OC B23.001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!