Osteology and skeletal development of Phyllomedusa vaillanti (Anura: Hylidae: Phyllomedusinae) and a comparison of this arboreal species with a terrestrial member of the genus
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 265, Issue 3, pages 343–368, September 2005
How to Cite
Sheil, C. A. and Alamillo, H. (2005), Osteology and skeletal development of Phyllomedusa vaillanti (Anura: Hylidae: Phyllomedusinae) and a comparison of this arboreal species with a terrestrial member of the genus. J. Morphol., 265: 343–368. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10362
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2005
- Charles Stearns Grant-in-Aid to Herpetologists (to C.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!