This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Renal sexual segment of the ground skink, Scincella laterale (Reptilia, Squamata, Scincidae)†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 266, Issue 1, pages 46–59, October 2005
How to Cite
Sever, D. M. and Hopkins, W. A. (2005), Renal sexual segment of the ground skink, Scincella laterale (Reptilia, Squamata, Scincidae). J. Morphol., 266: 46–59. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10364
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2005
- Environmental Remediation Sciences Division of the Office of Biological
- Environmental Research, U.S. Department of Energy through the Financial Assistant Award. Grant Number: DE-FCO9-96SR18546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!