Olfactory metamorphosis in the Coastal Giant Salamander (Dicamptodon tenebrosus)
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 266, Issue 1, pages 22–45, October 2005
How to Cite
Stuelpnagel, J. T. and Reiss, J. O. (2005), Olfactory metamorphosis in the Coastal Giant Salamander (Dicamptodon tenebrosus). J. Morphol., 266: 22–45. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10365
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: IBN-0092070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!