Comparative anatomical study of internal brooding in three anascan bryozoans (Cheilostomata) and its taxonomic and evolutionary implications
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 267, Issue 6, pages 739–749, June 2006
How to Cite
Ostrovsky, A. N., Grischenko, A. V., Taylor, P. D., Bock, P. and Mawatari, S. F. (2006), Comparative anatomical study of internal brooding in three anascan bryozoans (Cheilostomata) and its taxonomic and evolutionary implications. J. Morphol., 267: 739–749. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10438
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany
- Lise Meitner Foundation, Austria
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!