Surface ciliation of anuran amphibian larvae: Persistence to late stages in some species but not others
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 267, Issue 10, pages 1248–1256, October 2006
How to Cite
Nokhbatolfoghahai, M., Downie, J.R. and Ogilvy, V. (2006), Surface ciliation of anuran amphibian larvae: Persistence to late stages in some species but not others. J. Morphol., 267: 1248–1256. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10469
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Carnegie Trust
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!