Morphological specializations of baleen whales associated with hydrodynamic performance and ecological niche
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 267, Issue 11, pages 1284–1294, November 2006
How to Cite
Woodward, B. L., Winn, J. P. and Fish, F. E. (2006), Morphological specializations of baleen whales associated with hydrodynamic performance and ecological niche. J. Morphol., 267: 1284–1294. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10474
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
- National Science Foundation GK-12 Sensors program, the University of Maine
- American Association of University Women
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!