Right-handed penises of the earwig Labidura riparia (Insecta, Dermaptera, Labiduridae): Evolutionary relationships between structural and behavioral asymmetries
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 267, Issue 11, pages 1381–1389, November 2006
How to Cite
Kamimura, Y. (2006), Right-handed penises of the earwig Labidura riparia (Insecta, Dermaptera, Labiduridae): Evolutionary relationships between structural and behavioral asymmetries. J. Morphol., 267: 1381–1389. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10484
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
- Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 16770017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!