Dedicated to Dr. Eytan Blumenthal, head, Glaucoma Service, the Hebrew University-Hadassah Hospital, Jerusalem, who ingeniously rescued and resurrected one of our four eyes.
Eye size in geckos: Asymmetry, allometry, sexual dimorphism, and behavioral correlates†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 267, Issue 12, pages 1486–1500, December 2006
How to Cite
Werner, Y. L. and Seifan, T. (2006), Eye size in geckos: Asymmetry, allometry, sexual dimorphism, and behavioral correlates. J. Morphol., 267: 1486–1500. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10499
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!