Submitted to the Department of Zoology of the University of Chicago in partial fulfillment for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1956 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 1–39, July 1956
How to Cite
Holtzer, S. W. (1956), The inductive activity of the spinal cord in urodele tail regeneration. J. Morphol., 99: 1–39. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1050990102
This investigation was supported in part by a research grant no. B 493 from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!