Performed during the tenure of a U. S. Public Health Service Predoctoral Fellowship of the National Cancer Institute. Currently, Postdoctoral Resident Research Associate, Division of Biological and Medical Research, Argonne National Laboratory, Lemont, Illinois
An analysis of the light mutation of coat color in mice†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1958 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 329–345, March 1958
How to Cite
Quevedo, W. C. and Chase, H. B. (1958), An analysis of the light mutation of coat color in mice. J. Morphol., 102: 329–345. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051020206
Work supported by grants-in-aid C-592 from U. S. Public Health Service and ENV-3 from American Cancer Society.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!