Aided in part by a grant from the Research Committee, Montana State University.
The osteocranium of the catostomid fish, catostomus macrocheilus. A study in adaptation and natural relationship†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1960 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 109–129, January 1960
How to Cite
Weisel, G. F. (1960), The osteocranium of the catostomid fish, catostomus macrocheilus. A study in adaptation and natural relationship. J. Morphol., 106: 109–129. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051060105
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!