Aided by a grant from the Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research.
The vocal organ of the Howling monkey (Alouatta palliata)†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1960 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 123–140, September 1960
How to Cite
Kelemen, G. and Sade, J. (1960), The vocal organ of the Howling monkey (Alouatta palliata). J. Morphol., 107: 123–140. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051070202
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!