This investigation was supported in part by Public Health Service Research grants DE 01701, DE 01794 and DE-K3,419, from the National Institute of Dental Research.
The rat submaxillary salivary gland. A correlative study by light and electron microscopy†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1965 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 117, Issue 3, pages 295–352, November 1965
How to Cite
Tamarin, A. and Sreebny, L. M. (1965), The rat submaxillary salivary gland. A correlative study by light and electron microscopy. J. Morphol., 117: 295–352. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051170303
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!