This work was supported by Predoctoral Fellowship GPM 19119 from the National Institute of General Medical Science and by the grant AC 00151, from the Division of Accident Prevention, Bureau of State Services, National Institutes of Health (to C. Gans).
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1966 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 118, Issue 4, pages 529–541, April 1966
How to Cite
Taub, A. M. (1966), Ophidian cephalic glands. J. Morphol., 118: 529–541. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051180406
Part of a thesis submitted to the Biology faculty, State University of New York at Buffalo, in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the Ph.D. degree.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!