Portion of a thesis submitted to the Graduate School of Case Western Reserve University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Department of Anatomy.
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1969 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 129, Issue 4, pages 401–413, December 1969
How to Cite
Finch, R. A. (1969), The influence of the nerve on lower jaw regeneration in the adult newt, Triturus viridescens,. J. Morphol., 129: 401–413. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051290403
This investigation was supported by grants GM 08580-07 and GM 12653 from the National Institutes of Health. The work was performed while the author held a pre-doctoral fellowship from the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!