This investigation was supported by a grant (HD-04924) to E. A. from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, U. S. Public Health Service.
A cytological study of the ovary of Rhodnius prolixus. III. Cytoarchitecture and development of the trophic chamber
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1972 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 138, Issue 1, pages 1–39, September 1972
How to Cite
Huebner, E. and Anderson, E. (1972), A cytological study of the ovary of Rhodnius prolixus. III. Cytoarchitecture and development of the trophic chamber. J. Morphol., 138: 1–39. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051380102
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!