Recipient of a National Institutes of Health Predoctoral Research Fellowship, F01 GM38520-01A1.
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1973 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 141, Issue 1, pages 57–75, September 1973
How to Cite
Gaik, G. C. and Farbman, A. I. (1973), The chicken trigeminal ganglion II. Fine structure of the neurons during development, . J. Morphol., 141: 57–75. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051410104
This study was part of a dissertation presented to Northwestern University in partial fulfillment for the Doctor of Philosophy degree.
Supported in part by National Institutes of Health grant NS06181.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!