Auditory systems of Heteromyidae: Functional morphology and evolution of the middle ear
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 343–376, July 1975
How to Cite
Webster, D. B. and Webster, M. (1975), Auditory systems of Heteromyidae: Functional morphology and evolution of the middle ear. J. Morphol., 146: 343–376. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051460304
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!