Contribution No. 17 from the Santa Catalina Marine Biological Laboratory.
A simplified placenta-like system for the transport of extraembryonic nutrients during embryogenesis of Bugula neritina (bryozoa)†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1975 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 355–377, November 1975
How to Cite
Woollacott, R. M. and Zimmer, R. L. (1975), A simplified placenta-like system for the transport of extraembryonic nutrients during embryogenesis of Bugula neritina (bryozoa). J. Morphol., 147: 355–377. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051470308
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!