Supported by NIH training grant 5-T01-GM 00312 (PWT), the Muscular Dystrophy Association (BMC) and a Rackham Grant and NIH-HD 08150 (TGC).
A staging system for forelimb regeneration in the axolotl, Ambystoma mexicanum†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1976 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 150, Issue 1, pages 117–128, September 1976
How to Cite
Tank, P. W., Carlson, B. M. and Connelly, T. G. (1976), A staging system for forelimb regeneration in the axolotl, Ambystoma mexicanum. J. Morphol., 150: 117–128. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051500106
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!