Origin and evolution of insect wings and their relation to metamorphosis, as documented by the fossil record
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1978 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 156, Issue 1, pages 53–125, April 1978
How to Cite
Kukalova-Peck, J. (1978), Origin and evolution of insect wings and their relation to metamorphosis, as documented by the fossil record. J. Morphol., 156: 53–125. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051560104
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!