This investigation was supported by the following: NIH Research Career Development Award (DE 00027), NIH Research Grant (DE 4531) and a NSF Research Grant (BNS 76-11924).
Mandibular function in Galago crassicaudatus and Macaca fascicularis: An in vivo approach to Stress Analysis of the mandible†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 159, Issue 2, pages 253–296, February 1979
How to Cite
Hylander, W. L. (1979), Mandibular function in Galago crassicaudatus and Macaca fascicularis: An in vivo approach to Stress Analysis of the mandible. J. Morphol., 159: 253–296. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051590208
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!