This investigation was supported by NIH Research Career Development Award DE 00027, NIH Research Grant DE 4531 and NSF Research Grant BNS76-11924.
The functional significance of primate mandibular form†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1979 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 160, Issue 2, pages 223–239, May 1979
How to Cite
Hylander, W. L. (1979), The functional significance of primate mandibular form. J. Morphol., 160: 223–239. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051600208
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!