Morphology of the gastrointestinal tract in primates: Comparisons with other mammals in relation to diet
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1980 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 166, Issue 3, pages 337–386, December 1980
How to Cite
Chivers, D. J. and Hladik, C. M. (1980), Morphology of the gastrointestinal tract in primates: Comparisons with other mammals in relation to diet. J. Morphol., 166: 337–386. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051660306
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!