Muscle system organization in the echinoderms: II. Microscopic anatomy and functional significance of the muscle-ligament-skeleton system in the arm of the comatulids (Antedon mediterranea)
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1985 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 185, Issue 1, pages 59–74, July 1985
How to Cite
Carnevali, M. D. C. and Saita, A. (1985), Muscle system organization in the echinoderms: II. Microscopic anatomy and functional significance of the muscle-ligament-skeleton system in the arm of the comatulids (Antedon mediterranea). J. Morphol., 185: 59–74. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051850105
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!