Soft-tissue bone interface: How do attachments of muscles, tendons, and ligaments change during growth? A light microscopic study
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1986 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 189, Issue 3, pages 313–325, September 1986
How to Cite
Hurov, J. R. (1986), Soft-tissue bone interface: How do attachments of muscles, tendons, and ligaments change during growth? A light microscopic study. J. Morphol., 189: 313–325. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1051890309
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!