Morphology of complex lymphoepithelial organs of the anal canal (“anal tonsil”) in the bottlenose dolphin, Tursiops truncatus
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1995 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 223, Issue 3, pages 263–268, March 1995
How to Cite
Cowan, D. F. and Smith, T. L. (1995), Morphology of complex lymphoepithelial organs of the anal canal (“anal tonsil”) in the bottlenose dolphin, Tursiops truncatus. J. Morphol., 223: 263–268. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1052230304
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!