Cranial endocasts from a growth series of Monodelphis domestica (Didelphidae, Marsupialia): A study of individual and ontogenetic variation
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 268, Issue 10, pages 844–865, October 2007
How to Cite
Macrini, T. E., Rowe, T. and VandeBerg, J. L. (2007), Cranial endocasts from a growth series of Monodelphis domestica (Didelphidae, Marsupialia): A study of individual and ontogenetic variation. J. Morphol., 268: 844–865. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10556
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IIS 0208675, DEB 0309369
- Kalbfleisch/Lincoln Ellsworth Research Fellowship
- Helen C. Kleberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!