Evolution of the cephalopod head complex by assembly of multiple molluscan body parts: Evidence from Nautilus embryonic development
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 269, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January 2008
How to Cite
Shigeno, S., Sasaki, T., Moritaki, T., Kasugai, T., Vecchione, M. and Agata, K. (2008), Evolution of the cephalopod head complex by assembly of multiple molluscan body parts: Evidence from Nautilus embryonic development. J. Morphol., 269: 1–17. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10564
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2007
- Japanese Society for Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 15340175
- Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research. Grant Number: 17GS0318
- Foundation for Research Institute of Marine Invertebrates
- Global Center of Excellence Program “Formation of a Strategic Base for Biodiversity and Evolutionary Research: from Genome to Ecosystem” of MEXT. Grant Number: A-021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!