Blubber morphology in wild bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) from the Southeastern United States: Influence of geographic location, age class, and reproductive state
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 269, Issue 4, pages 496–511, April 2008
How to Cite
Montie, E. W., Garvin, S. R., Fair, P. A., Bossart, G. D., Mitchum, G. B., McFee, W. E., Speakman, T., Starczak, V. R. and Hahn, M. E. (2008), Blubber morphology in wild bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) from the Southeastern United States: Influence of geographic location, age class, and reproductive state. J. Morphol., 269: 496–511. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10602
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- The NOAA Fisheries Marine Mammal Health and Stranding Response Program. Grant Number: WC1330-02SE0257
- Environmental Protection Agency STAR fellowship. Grant Number: U-91616101-2
- Florida Protect Wild Dolphins License Plate Fund
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Academic Programs Office
- National Woman's Farm and Garden Association
- Quebec Labrador Foundation/Atlantic Center for the Environment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!