Morphology of the melon and its tendinous connections to the facial muscles in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus)
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 269, Issue 7, pages 820–839, July 2008
How to Cite
Harper, C.J., McLellan, W.A., Rommel, S.A., Gay, D.M., Dillaman, R.M. and Pabst, D.A. (2008), Morphology of the melon and its tendinous connections to the facial muscles in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus). J. Morphol., 269: 820–839. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10628
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
- NOAA Prescott Stranding Grant Program. Grant Numbers: NA03NMF4390411, NA05NMF4391181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!