Ossification sequence of the common tern (Sterna hirundo) and its implications for the interrelationships of the Lari (Aves, Charadriiformes)
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 269, Issue 9, pages 1056–1072, September 2008
How to Cite
Maxwell, E. E. and Harrison, L. B. (2008), Ossification sequence of the common tern (Sterna hirundo) and its implications for the interrelationships of the Lari (Aves, Charadriiformes). J. Morphol., 269: 1056–1072. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10633
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- An AMNH collections study grant
- Tomlinson Fellowship
- NSERC CGS
- NSERC Discovery Grant
- Canada Research Chair to H. Larsson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!