The ontogeny of the shell in side-necked turtles, with emphasis on the homologies of costal and neural bones
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 269, Issue 8, pages 1008–1021, August 2008
How to Cite
Scheyer, T. M., Brüllmann, B. and Sánchez-Villagra, M. R. (2008), The ontogeny of the shell in side-necked turtles, with emphasis on the homologies of costal and neural bones. J. Morphol., 269: 1008–1021. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10637
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- “Fonds zur Förderung des akademischen Nachwuchses (FAN) des Zürcher Universitätsvereins (ZUNIV).”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!