Quantitative estimates of visual performance features in fossil birds
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 270, Issue 6, pages 759–773, June 2009
How to Cite
Schmitz, L. (2009), Quantitative estimates of visual performance features in fossil birds. J. Morphol., 270: 759–773. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10720
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2008
- DAAD (Doctoral stipend, German Academic Exchange Service)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!