Three types of cutaneous glands in the skin of the salamandrid Pleurodeles waltl. A histological and ultrastructural study
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 270, Issue 7, pages 892–902, July 2009
How to Cite
Heiss, E., Natchev, N., Rabanser, A., Weisgram, J. and Hilgers, H. (2009), Three types of cutaneous glands in the skin of the salamandrid Pleurodeles waltl. A histological and ultrastructural study. J. Morphol., 270: 892–902. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10728
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- University of Vienna. Grant Number: B-107
- The Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: FWF P20094-B17
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!