Spadefoot-tadpole polyphenism: Histological analysis of differential muscle growth in carnivores and omnivores
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 270, Issue 10, pages 1262–1268, October 2009
How to Cite
Storz, B. L. and Moerland, T. S. (2009), Spadefoot-tadpole polyphenism: Histological analysis of differential muscle growth in carnivores and omnivores. J. Morphol., 270: 1262–1268. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10756
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2008
- Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund (AMNH)
- Sigma Xi
- Robert B. Short Fellowship (FSU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!