Skeletal development in the Chinese soft-shelled turtle Pelodiscus sinensis (Testudines: Trionychidae)
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 270, Issue 11, pages 1381–1399, November 2009
How to Cite
Sánchez-Villagra, M. R., Müller, H., Sheil, C. A., Scheyer, T. M., Nagashima, H. and Kuratani, S. (2009), Skeletal development in the Chinese soft-shelled turtle Pelodiscus sinensis (Testudines: Trionychidae). J. Morphol., 270: 1381–1399. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10766
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2008
- Swiss National Fund. Grant Number: 3100A0-116013
- Fonds zur Förderung des akademischen Nachwuchses (FAN)
- des Zürcher Universitätsvereins (ZUNIV)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!