Postnatal skeletal ontogeny in Callisaurus draconoides and Uta stansburiana (Iguania: Phrynosomatidae)
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 251, Issue 2, pages 114–139, February 2002
How to Cite
Maisano, J. A. (2002), Postnatal skeletal ontogeny in Callisaurus draconoides and Uta stansburiana (Iguania: Phrynosomatidae). J. Morphol., 251: 114–139. doi: 10.1002/jmor.1078
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2001
- Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund Research Grant (American Museum of Natural History)
- Charles Stearns Grant-in-Aid of Research (California Academy of Sciences)
- Enders Research Grants (Yale University)
- Evelyn G. Hutchinson Prize (Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!