The simplicity of males: Dwarf males of four species of Osedax (Siboglinidae; Annelida) investigated by confocal laser scanning microscopy
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 2, pages 127–142, February 2010
How to Cite
Worsaae, K. and Rouse, G. W. (2010), The simplicity of males: Dwarf males of four species of Osedax (Siboglinidae; Annelida) investigated by confocal laser scanning microscopy. J. Morphol., 271: 127–142. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10786
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
- U.S. National Science Foundation Award. Grant Number: 0334932
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Danish Natural Science Research Council
- University of Copenhagen (Freja Award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!