Anatomy of virgin and mature externae of Loxothylacus texanus, parasitic on the dark blue crab Callinectes rathbunae (Crustacea: Cirripedia: Rhizocephala: Sacculinidae)
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 2, pages 190–199, February 2010
How to Cite
Alvarez, F., Bortolini, J. L. and Høeg, J. T. (2010), Anatomy of virgin and mature externae of Loxothylacus texanus, parasitic on the dark blue crab Callinectes rathbunae (Crustacea: Cirripedia: Rhizocephala: Sacculinidae). J. Morphol., 271: 190–199. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10790
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2009
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 3289P-N
- DGAPA-UNAM. Grant Number: IN210595
- Carlsberg Foundation
- Danish Natural Science Research Council (FNU)
- European Union COBICE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!