The constrictor dorsalis musculature and basipterygoid articulation in Sphenodon
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 280–292, March 2010
How to Cite
Johnston, P. (2010), The constrictor dorsalis musculature and basipterygoid articulation in Sphenodon. J. Morphol., 271: 280–292. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10797
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!