Functional morphology of the radialis muscle in shark tails
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Morphology
Volume 271, Issue 3, pages 340–352, March 2010
How to Cite
Flammang, B. E. (2010), Functional morphology of the radialis muscle in shark tails. J. Morphol., 271: 340–352. doi: 10.1002/jmor.10801
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2009
- NSF IGERT
- The Barbour fund (MCZ)
- Friday Harbor Marine Science Fellowship
- Robert A. Chapman Memorial Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!